Chapter 1 Edit
Find 13 clues:
- Fingerprints on the mouse, next to the laptop.
- The watch on the coffee table.
- Either of the two glasses on the coffee table.
- Bloody footprint on the windowsill, to the far right.
- The blood stains on the couch.
- The ashtray, and its drops of blood nearby.
- The broken bottle on the floor, to the left of the couch.
- The key in the front door handle.
- The framed photograph on the floor, on the right.
- The laptop, on the right.
- In the bathroom, the sink.
- In the bathroom, the blood on the wall on the right.
- In the bathroom, the blood and body outline in the shower.
Chapter 2 Edit
- 1: "Oh nothing, I was in the area and decided to pop in."
- 2: "Not well, babe. Some creep murdered my niece a couple of days ago."
- 2: "Molnar found something. Asked me to take a look, should I be around."
Office Investigation Edit
- Click on the fingerprint in your inventory, and put it on the scanner on the left.
- Get a note from the trash can.
- Click the pile of papers above the trash can, to get some photos.
- Click the computer, and enter the password.
- Enter the larger words on the noticeboard behind the computer.
- Play Hangman, sort of. The password changes, but it's always a woman's 5-letter name.
- Click the fingerprint to get the case-file number: PM750816
- Click the save-disk icon in the middle, and enter the number: Bogdan
- Click the newspaper icon on the right and enter the name.
- Select the date that's closest to the photos date (in the envelope in your inventory).
- 1: "Bad business, isn't it, Boss? Classified files... murders covered up..."
- 1: "Yeah, like that would solve anything. Like that would get my niece's killer behind bars!"
- 1: "Okay, you're right, I've overstepped the mark. Sorry."
- 2: "I know. I shoulda trusted you guys. But this murder really... blew my mind..."
- 2: "Fine then... Please, let Kata know that I'm sorry, but I won't be able to make it to her daughter's funeral..."
Chapter 3 Edit
The tenant Edit
The options don't matter.
Find 10 clues:
- Diary on the clothes, in front of the chair to the right.
- Alarm clock on the chair.
- Orange scarf and handbag.
- Ashes, in front of the spatter. This involves a fairly straight-forward puzzle.
- Right-most black-painted window, to the left of the door.
- Hacksaw, in front of the barrels leaning against the big pipe.
- Anticoagulant meds on the orange metal barrel.
- Garbage bag on the center stack of crates.
- Single blood-filled bottle, on the very far left.
- Red blood spatter, in front of the scarf.
Chapter 4 Edit
Talk to the bartender. Then:
UV paint Edit
- Next to the drunk guy at the table.
- To the right of Lili's boot.
- In the far right corner, past Bogdan.
- To the right of the stage's big sign.
- In the toilet (next to Lili), next to the trash can in the second stall.
10 cocktails Edit
- To the left of the char across from the drunk guy's table.
- On the table to the left of the drunk guy.
- On the bar.
- To the left of Lili.
- On the small table in front of the stage.
- On the larger table in front of the small table.
- On the stage itself.
- To the very far right, past Bogdan.
- Just behind Bogdan's elbow.
- Under the drunk guy's arm.
- In the toilet, in the lap of the drunk guy.
Tomato juice Edit
Talk to the DJ:
- 1: "Hey, man. This track is wicked!"
- 2: "Nope, only here for work."
- 2: "Yep. Béla Kovács, police investigator. I need your cooperation in a murder case."
- 2: "We don't have time for this right now! The tomato juice is absolutely crucial to the investigation!"
Shaker and Worcesteshire sauce Edit
- In the toilet, get the toilet paper from the first stall, and put it in the second stall toilet.
- Talk to the bartender.
- Get the shaker, then click the bar to read the recipe.
- While reading, get the sauce.
- Make the Bloody Mary, putting the ingredients in the shaker.
- Add the UV paint last.
- Give the shaker to Lili.
Chapter 5 Edit
Find items Edit
- The cable from off the tarp, in the middle.
- Red and blue can of adhesive, to the left.
- Scarf, above the homeless man's head.
- Blanket from the man:
- 1: "Did you see anyone go this way?"
- 1: "Uhh... Saw what?"
- 2: "Uhh, funny story. And did you see him just now, too?"
- Put the blanket on the fence, and go over.
Over the fence Edit
- Get the cigarette pack on the right.
- Get the newspaper and the metal pipe.
- Combine the newspaper with the adhesive, then that with the glass pane on the door.
- Use the pipe on the newspaper.
- Click the hole to enter.
- Click the cardboard on the ground twice.
- Get the bottle of fuel, to the left.
- Use the scarf on the fuel.
- Attach the scarf to the pipe.
- Use the lighter on the scarf-pipe.
- Throw the torch in the pit.
- Use the cable on the pit.
- Go into the pit.
- Click the keypad.
The solution will only ever have the following numbers in it: 1, 5, 7
The password is always different, and you only have 3 chances to guess.
A good way to test:
- Enter: 7777
- In the gaps, enter 5.
- In those gaps, enter 1.