Super Mario Bros. Crossover 2 is a flash game created by ExplodingRabbit. It's a sequel to Super Mario Bros. Crossover, which you can play with even more characters, and for the first time, you can simulate a certain map. Also for the first time you can choose a sprite from many sprites of a character.
- Current (The console that title screen runs on it)
- Nintendo (NES)
- Super NES (SNES)
- Game Boy
- Mix It Up (Elements, music, etc. are mixed up)
- Mario (4 sprites Mario + 2 sprites Demon) Super Mario Bros.
- Luigi (6 sprites) Super Mario Bros. 2 (JP)
- Link (3 sprites Link + 3 sprites Dark Link) The Legend of Zelda
- Samus Aran (4 sprites Samus Aran + 1 sprite Dark Samus) Metroid
- Simon Belmont (4 sprites Simon Belmont + 3 sprites Trevor Belmont) Castlevania
- Mega Man (3 sprites Mega Man + 3 sprites Proto Man + 3 sprites Rock) Mega Man
- Bass (3 sprites Bass + 2 sprites Dr. Wily) Mega Man 10
- Bill Rizer (3 sprites Bill Rizer + 3 sprites Lance Bean + 1 sprite RD-008) Contra
- Ryu Hayabusa (3 sprites Ryu Hayabusa + 1 sprite Haggle Man) Ninja Gaiden
- Sophia III (3 sprites Sophia III + 2 sprites Sophia J7) Blaster Master
- This is the first game in the series that has a scrolling title screen. (Also in its sequel)
- Depending to the console you simulate, you just have some on the sprites. To have them fully, choose 'Mix It Up'.